20 April 2009
posted by j at 4/20/2009 10:26:00 PM

In last week's BSF homework, the first question was:
"What was the most important principle you learned from the lecture, and how did you apply it?"
I thought about it and this is what I wrote:
"Praising God for His past help gives hope for the future."
God has been really good. I know He has. The trouble was, if you were to ask me for specific examples, I would have to admit that I really don't remember many. I do remember the more major ones, but I have also lost many other littler ones along the way. Much to my regret.

And so, this is why I'm back. Because when I thought about how I was to apply that, I would have to first be able to remember what God has done for me, in order to be able to praise Him for his past help. Though putting it on the web is hardly considered private, I reckon privacy issues are easier for me to deal with than my never-ending issues with FORGETFULNESS. At least this way I can't lose what I put in writing...

So. Here I am again. After exactly 5 months of absence. Feels kinda weird. Wonder how long I can keep this going. I'm going to try and put in typing, things I can and should give thanks for. Whatever comes to mind, and that God impresses upon me from time to time =)